VB Surf Sessions, Inc. is a professional surf school in Virginia Beach offering top-notch instruction to people of all ages and needs.
We provide a high-quality learning experience delivered with outstanding customer
We strive to
make every lesson fun, safe, and the experience of a lifetime!
* * * * *
- Surf Camps, Surf Lessons, Stand Up Paddleboard Tours, Kayak Tours, Rentals, and Sales.
- Our professional surf instructors provide customized lesson plans that are jam-packed with knowledge and essential techniques.
- We are CPR/Lifeguard Certified, licensed, insured, and permitted by the city of Virginia Beach!
- We provide more options and availability than any other surf school in Virginia!
- Our rental service is outstanding! We offer a huge selection of boards and wetsuits, provide delivery to and from the hotel or beach, give multiple-day discounts, and you can even swap boards for a different size for free!
- If you like what you ride you can buy it from our location at: 529 Virginia Beach Blvd. Please call in advance, as we are by appointment only.
WHEN DO WE TEACH?
WHERE ARE WE LOCATED?
We have 3 locations to serve your needs, but please call ahead or reserve online as we are by appointment only.
A) Rental Shop:
More of a "Board House" for the surf school, versus a typical shop. Connected to Superior Pawn Shop.
~ 529 Virginia Beach Blvd, Va Beach, VA 23451. (Free Parking)
B) Surf School:
We teach on the beach, but parking is in Croatan's Municipal Parking Lot.
899 Vanderbilt Ave, Va Beach, VA 23451. ($3-$5 for Parking)
C) Paddleboard/ Kayak Launch:
Our guided tours launch from the Owl Creek Boat Ramp next to the Virginia Aquarium.
~ 717 General Booth Blvd, Va Beach, VA 23451. (Free Parking)